Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Early Birthday Surprise

My cute sister and fabulous Brother-in-Law (I've just recently invested in one) sent me a birthday package that made my day. I confess I opened it 10 days early, but I was just so excited... Inside were homemade 'booties,' a homemade bracelet, and loads of candy. I kept asking why in the world my sister thought I needed purple booties, but my roommates insist that it was just what I needed. They brighten up everyone's day, they have helpful pull tabs to ensure no 'heel slippage' (if ya know what I mean), and they allow me to re-enact the slide from Risky Business. I haven't taken them off, and don't plan on it any time soon.

2 comments:

mikejfrancis said...

pictures caitlyn. pictures. some of us can't read.

Summer Wilson said...

caitlyn, i agree with mike we need pictures. welcome to the world of blogging; a place where you don't have to talk to anyone and still say you are up to date on what's going on in friends/families lives.