Thursday, November 20, 2008

The Upset Mr. Stanley

For those of you who don't know, my car's name is Stanley. He's really creative in torturing me lately. Early this morning, at about 4:38 am, the alarm went off. I didn't realize it was Stanley at first, just annoyed at that 1 person in my complex who wasn't very fast at turning off the alarm. I looked out the window and what did I see? Stanley yelling and flashing lights at the world. I scrambled in the dark for my keys, luckily I have a remote, and unlocked the doors, turning off the alarm. I went back to bed a little paranoid, but since my car is FAR from being the nicest car in the parking lot, I was mostly just confused. At about 5:15, I heard a similar noise. Again, my car, but luckily I knew the drill. It happened two more times before I pulled my self out of bed and called Deaner. Neither the local car shops nor the expert father have any explanations. Hmm... Now I'm just sleep deprived and ornery.

No comments: