Monday, March 9, 2009

Spring Break: DC





For my spring break, my friend Amanda and I went to visit Amanda in Virginia. Though that may not seem like the warmest spring break destination, it certainly beats Logan who got 2 feet of snow today. Friend Amanda, now on referred to as Amandass, planned a great itinerary for us. Today we went to DC- my first visit. The cool building is at Arlington's tomb of the Unknown Soldier. We went to the National Museum of Health and Medicine, where I ate this brain, as well as view a really gross hair ball, and the bullet that killed Lincoln and pieces of his skull.

3 comments:

Erika Ellis said...

thanks for posting photos!

mommaquincy said...

Caitlyn you look good! I'm glad you can visit.

G'ma J said...

I hope you can find some better food than you described! Fun to see you, hope tons more photos follow. Maybe one of the Amandasses together? or better yet, the three of you?